Uncle Clay comes to our house!!!

Uncle Clay is at our house right now!!! We thought Cailey, Rylan, Zach & Cara would enjoy seeing a picture of their Dad (I don't know if Ginger has forgiven him for leaving her for 12 days, so I left her name off the list). he-he Clay is on his way to go hunting in the Valley. We are hoping he remembers to stop here on the way back to give us some of his kill--deer burgers sound really good!! :)

Comments

Becky said…
I didn't know Clay was passing through there. Looks like he got his hole stitched up!
Grammy Staffy said…
How nice that you've had a visit with Clay. We have surely enjoyed visiting our Utah kids. The only hard part is leaving and going back home.

Have a good week. Hope you get the deer burgers.
Thanks for the picture...we are all boohooing right now!! :( We miss him. Glad y'all got to see him for us! :) Rylan said how did dad get on the blog????
Stacy said…
I didn't know a visit from Clay was blog worthy! Ha!

Popular Posts