Twilight at Twilight

There it is on my refrigerator!! My ticket to Twilight at midnight early Friday morning. I had some pretty lame excuses why I couldn't handle a midnight movie--so I bit the bullet and got my ticket. :) This will definitely be a girl's NIGHT out!! he-he What restaurant are we going to beforehand?!?


And on a side note:

. . . well . . . yes, I was right--she SHOULD have chosen Jason--the wedding is OFF (if you watch the video of Jesse--be sure to have some tissues)!! I wonder if Deanna will be applying for next season!! Looky looky who the next Bachelor is:


Woohoo!!!

Comments

Stacey said…
yeah!! I wanted him to win anyway!!! Jesse was too weird!!! :) I am such a bachelor junkie!!!
Family said…
What you got your ticket??? call me..OH and I know cant believe the wedding is off I am actually sad.
hoLLy said…
i got my midnight ticket too! can't wait! (just wish we all lived in the same city:(
Patty said…
Way to go Amber! I'm glad the midnight show is not sold out yet! I'm not sure what restaurant will be open that late at night. I'm game for anything. I can't believe it is getting so close!!
Tynel Jarnagin said…
I missed the Twilight tickets! I just wasn't sure if I could handle the middle of the night, and once I decided I could, it was already sold out!!!
Yeah for Jason!!
hey Amber-
i am bummed I can't go to the midnight showing...I had such good intentions. Gav will be out of town...legal to leave 2 kids at midnight?? Maybe on Sat when he gets back!! Don't post details...just tell me if its thumbs up or down! I am guessing it will be good...but sometimes they blow it=))
ps...do you have some pics I can use for the ward activities slideshow??

Popular Posts