Halloween Happenings

We had an awesome Halloween this year--for one thing, I was actually there!!! Last year, Halloween fell on a Wednesday night, so I was at class--ugh!! So, this year we did it right. Here are some of the highlights: :)

We started our Halloween by having the annual literature parade at Cami & Karston's school. Each student had to dress up as a character from a book, and then they got to be in a parade around the nearby neighborhood. Karston was the mouse from If You Take a Mouse to School, and Cami was Junie from Junie B. Jones is a Beauty Shop Guy.

Here comes the kids:

Cami's teacher Mrs. Smith.








This is our Principal (the lady who is going to hire me one day to be a teacher at her school). :)

Kaykay and I at the parade. :)



The Pond Family and Lane Family came to trick-or-treat with us. Kayden especially loves her Darren, and was very happy he came trick-or-treating with her. :)
(above) Dallen a.k.a. Batman, Karston a.k.a. old man, Kaykay a.k.a. witch, and Darren a.k.a. monkeyKarston had his part down perfectly. He would hunch right over and use his walking stick--he was a cutie.Cami decided to steal Prisoner Pete's outfit off our light in front.

Kaykay the witch.
We even hooked up the trailer to take a sort of hay ride through the neighborhood--everybody Hold On!!! :)



Kayden didn't even make it inside the house before all her clothes were off. I guess midnight came a little early for her. :)

Comments

Family said…
Love the last one.. The witch is dead.. NO!!! The witch is Naked..Yes. I love that little witch.
Nicole/ Family said…
Everybody looked so cute!! You have a beautiful family!
What fun halloween costumes...and to ride on a hayride/trailor! Sounds like a great day. Your story below cracks me up!
Patty said…
I love your Fall decorations. Love your kids costumes! You're really creative. Are you going to the midnight showing on Thursday night of Twilight? I just bought my ticket on Fandango.

Popular Posts