OH! MY! THE THINGS I HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR!


(the above picture)--a pilgrim (Cami), an Indian (Kaykay) & a turkey (Karston). Of course they all fought over who would be the turkey!! I love my kids very much, and find much to be thankful for just being their Mom!
We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Tynel Jarnagin said…
Your kiddos are so cute! Kaykay plays the role of Indian very well- she looks like she even has on the loin cloth!
Ericka Johnson said…
Those are some cute kiddos you have! You are such a great mom to them! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
Glad you all are feeling better. HOpe Josh gets better soon also. Love you all. Mama
Happy THanksgiving!! I would not dare call Kaykay an indian...she is Kayden! and so stinkin' cute, i might add!!
Grammy Staffy said…
I hope that you and your darling family will have a great Thanksgiving too.

Popular Posts