Save the cheerleader, save the world!!!!
Josh & I decided about a month ago that our family could live without 100 channels to choose from. We cancelled our DirecTV, and got the bunny ears. We figured we and our kids could find things a lot better to do than sit in front of the TV. :) . . . well, that was until we found out about Netflix. For only $10 a month, you get DVDs in the mail, and you have access to hundreds of movies instantly over the Internet. A couple of weekends ago, we were looking through the movies and came across season 1 of Heroes. We had never watched the series, but we decided to see what it was like . . . and then . . . we were hooked. So, instead of sitting in front of the TV, we now sit in front of the lap top (we occasionally hook the lap top up to the TV). :) And every night I dream about my superhero powers. I even tried cutting off my toe to see if it would regenerate, let's say it didn't work out for me :( just kidding. But if you are a fan of Heroes--we have just started season 2--so don't give anything away. Josh & I both agree we like the no commercial thing, just skip to the next show with one mouse click, etc. We highly recommend Heroes and Netflix. I'm interested--if you had powers what would they be? I think I'll take the multiple personality with superhuman strength--my own version of a Nikki!! :)

Comments