Picture Tag--You're IT!


Here's the deal . . . I got tagged by my sister Ally to ... post a picture from my computer. It has to be the 4th picture in the 4th file. Give a little explanation of what the picture is. Then tag 4 people. :) Most of my pictures aren't of us, so as with this one. This little girl is nicknamed 'Cakes'. She was a cutie. I got to take pictures of her and her family not too long ago. :) And, just a plug, but it is getting holiday time, and I know some families' out there need their pictures taken for their Christmas cards, so call me!! :) You can visit my website to see more of my work too--Amber Bright Photography. Now to tag four people: Maria, Josh, Tynel (I'm hoping to see some pics. from Boston), & Jocelyn!

Comments

Grammy Staffy said…
What a fun tag. Good luck on your photographer business.
Mary said…
OH how I wish you were still close for our Christmas pictures!!

Popular Posts