death's door

This past Saturday I came down with the worst stomach bug ever--I haven't been that sick in a long time & on top of it all--I had a wedding to take pictures at--ugh!!! But luckily, between the shots and bathroom, I got a lot of good pictures of Jody & Michelle. :) (it was an adventure. :( ) Their wedding took place at the Texas State Aquarium--I didn't quite know how they were going to pull off that location, but it was really amazing & a beautiful night. Luckily, sick-wise, we all seem to be on the road to health and wellness as we await the arrival of Josh's cousins, Angie & Adam this weekend. Click on the picture below to see more of their pictures, I've added a few to my photography blog.

(side note: when I saw the sun going down--I had this shot in my mind--and it worked out just as I imagined, yes, sometimes it doesn't work out as you imagine--but it did this time--yeaaahhh!, plus having the harbor bridge right behind them is so Corpus--I really like this picture--and above when I mentioned 'shots', I meant picture taking not the alcohol kind :) )

Comments

Family said…
Amber they look great!! What a cute couple. Sorry you were not feeling well.
Becky said…
Those pictures are gorgeous!! I wish we had an awesome photographer like you for our wedding.
Ericka Johnson said…
Love the pics. Awesome as always. I came down with that same bug on Saturday! Haven't been that sick since junior high. Glad you are feeling better.
Nice shot! Please get over all your sicknesses before we see you next month!
Patty said…
I'm glad you're feeling better and just in time for Twilight! That picture is awesome. I wish I had gotten some good ones like that when my husband and I were married. It is so romantic!!
Tynel Jarnagin said…
I'm sorry you were sick! The pictures are beautiful... Are you going to be around/taking any pictures Thanksgiving week???
Awesome picture - it could be in a magazine! Hope you feel better soon.
OK how did you do that picture with the veil flowing backwards??? Very good!

Popular Posts