My Cami is 8!!
The top eight reasons eight years has gone by way to fast:1. Josh always is joking with her that he is going to ground her if she grows any more taller. She used to look a lot like her Mommy, but she is definitely her own person now.
2. She is high-adventure--whether the viper at Astroworld or the swing in the rainforest she can't wait to ride in St. Kitts. Cami is willing to try anything.
3. She loves her brother and sister. She always makes time for Karston and Kayden. I can often find Cami playing with her brother. And Kayden idolizes her. :)
4. Cami is so silly. She loves to make funny voices. She can really get her Dad laughing with this particular voice she does. She is a clown.
5. Cami loves her friends. She loves being able to be with her friends, whether talking on the phone (yes, it has started) or spending the night at each other's home.
6. Cami is a good example. She is an obedient daughter. She rarely gets in trouble at school.
7. Cami is a very good reader, and she loves to reads. Often Josh and I have to make her go to bed--she wants to stay up and read. :) Her teacher lets her read from the third grade reading book now--it makes spelling tests a little harder (since the words are taken from her new book), but she is definitely up to the challenge. :)
8. Cami is sweet. She loves to just be with you. She often wants me to come sit with her on the bench outside just to talk. I LOVE it.
Happy Birthday my first born!!! I love you Cami with all my heart. :)

Comments
Thanks again for the political info... I'm hitting the voting booth first thing in the morning!
And, I love your new blog design. That picture of your kids is priceless!