CORPUS- HOLDING OFF OLD MAN WINTER (pics from our yard)
I don't imagine we'll be having too many more of these blooms going forth. It dipped into the mid 60's last night. If we have any more arctic blast like that blow through I'm sure it'll kill our plants. Looks like there's snow building in the mountains above 5,000 feet around Corpus, so I'm sure it'll be here before long. I've been cutting wood and hunting for the snow chains in preparation for the coming winter. Looks like it's going to get rough.
Josh
Turks Cap
Josh

Comments
and i have to say i'm sorry i never got back with you about pictures-the past couple of weeks were like a whirlwind and i spaced. and we weren't in corpus super long either. we just decided to take some pics up here ourselves for this years christmas card. and i would love to get together with you on our next visit-we'll be in corpus longer. maybe we could meet for lunch or something? anyways, hope your thanksgiving was great! laters