Tale of Two Cities

I have always been encouraged by my parents to keep a journal, so I have a lot of journals (mostly all stuffed in a box). But it does get exciting when your daughter becomes the ages you were in your journals. Cami has now reached the age of my first journal!! :) We love comparing what we wrote and what we were and are doing--fun times.


Comments

Jake & Rachel said…
That's great Amber! I get a good laugh out of my childhood journals and cringe at some ofmy teenaged entries!I wonder if Cami will share those with you too? :)
Tynel Jarnagin said…
Very cute! I am impressed that Cami is journaling too! It is very fun to look back.
Mary said…
That is so cute!! I need to start that with Addy soon!! I like how your journal says "this girl asked us to go to her church, Mama said no" How funny!
Family said…
What a great idea!! You will have many years of sharing your personal journals together. You are a great example to Cami and those around you.

Popular Posts