Beep! Beep!! Baby Pond coming soon!

(my attempt at a diaper castle for the new little one--I think it turned out cute)
I had the opportunity of helping throw a baby shower for one of my best friends today. She has REALLY been a great friend, and she is leaving me in a few months to move to CA . I will greatly miss her and her boys. These are just a few reasons why being able to host her baby shower was a must for me:


1. She knows how busy I am, and lets me slack off as a good friend at times. :(


2. She always calls me, even if it takes about ten times before she is able to get a hold of me. :(


3. She is always there for me--whether I need help with the kids, someone to vent to, or if I am in need of some sound advice.


4. She likes Texas. :)


5. I can always count on her, at a minutes notice, to come watch the Bachelor with me. :)


6. Who said kids were running around the movie theater?! It's just the buck movie!! We always have fun times together. :)


7. She was one of the last ones to still come to playgroup after I took it over. :)


8. She is always up for letting me borrow her truck to pick up heavy furniture (aka my kitchen table).


9. Even though Darren & Kayden will be separated for some time--their love will reunite when they meat up at BYU. Darren, you're going to be a doctor like your Dad right?! (I loved that Jocelyn & I were able to fan the flames when they were three . . . fun times.)


10. Jocelyn has done sooooo much for me. I just wish I had more time to pay her back. :( And, I haven't beat you at a board game yet . . . :(


I am soooo looking forward to meeting Baby Pond!! Not much longer . . .
Congratulations Pond Family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Family said…
Amber you are the one who is always there for me. Thanks for a great shower I really enjoyed the day. You really are one of the busiest people I know. So It really means alot to me that you took the time and really wanted to put together my shower on top of everything else you are doing. The Diaper Castle was really cute. Thanks again
Love Joc
Stacy said…
Your diaper castle turned out GREAT!!! Fun, Fun!
Jake & Rachel said…
What a sweet post Amber!! Jocelyn is a very special lady, we're blessed to have her in our lives! The baby shower was GREAT and I loved the diaper castle! So much better than a diaper cake. And it looked a lot harder too. Were you be sarcastic about her liking Texas? haha, maybe it's just Corpus..

Popular Posts