I miss my kids!! & Josh. :)



Josh did me a huge favor (kind of, because I do really, really miss them) by taking my three kids out of town for three whole days. Instead of a spring BREAK, my professors decided I needed to do a lot of work. :( So, while Josh is vacationing with the kids & his family in Southeast Texas, I have been busy doing homework. I started yesterday morning, and I wasn't finished until 6:30 PM--ugh! But, if I had the three kids home, it would have probably taken me all week, and the house would have been a wreck, and I would be at my wits end--THANK YOU my good husband for giving me peace & quiet, so I could get all this work done--I owe you (again, as usual)!!! I guess he will definitely be taking his new windsurfing board out as soon as he gets home. :) I love you Josh!

Comments