just an average weekend at the Bright's
Here are a few pictures from our weekend:
Cami, Kaykay & Karston have fun in the sprinklers--summer time is here!!! :)

our three-year-old . . . Happy Birthday Kayden!!
The three amigos!!
This is a picture Karston drew for his friend, Kyle. :) We love our Karston.
We started playing with our camera . . . this is a shot of one of our plants with water on it after a Spring shower . . . um . . . just kidding . . . it never rains in Corpus, this is just sprinkler water. :)

Karston posing with our queen palm tree. It was a little taller than Karston when we planted it, now it touches the roof of our house.

Josh tried to take a serious picture of me . . . all I know is I need to put some chap stick on--ugh!

Cami, Kaykay & Karston have fun in the sprinklers--summer time is here!!! :)

our three-year-old . . . Happy Birthday Kayden!!
The three amigos!!
This is a picture Karston drew for his friend, Kyle. :) We love our Karston.
We started playing with our camera . . . this is a shot of one of our plants with water on it after a Spring shower . . . um . . . just kidding . . . it never rains in Corpus, this is just sprinkler water. :)Karston & Dad pose for some pictures. They do look alike. :)


Karston posing with our queen palm tree. It was a little taller than Karston when we planted it, now it touches the roof of our house.

Josh tried to take a serious picture of me . . . all I know is I need to put some chap stick on--ugh!

I've never done a photo shoot with my sweet husband before until today . . . and . . . um . . . we didn't have much success . . . couldn't quite get that perfect shot. I don't know if it was due to the NyQuil/Tylenol Cold mix (Josh didn't feel well today) or maybe it could be the thirteen years living with me, but in any case . . . this was the best I could do with my sweet, very sweet husband. :)





Comments