Emma and Chica :)


Here's an update on my Valentine's Present (the second, not stolen one): Emma (the big German Shepherd) hates other dogs, so the process to get my little mutt and her to get along took a little longer than normal, but we are now very confident in Emma's ability to aggravate, but not kill. :) I really think Chica is a blessing for us and Emma. Emma would get awful lonely in the backyard, & now several times a day she has a little sister to aggravate. Chica gets pretty upset with Emma sometimes, but also has been a partner in crime too. There are a few more electric fences in the backyard, & ones a little lower than previous to Chica's arrival. :) I love having a little living thing follow me around all day. :) The kids have their own unique relationship with both of them as well. If Kayden is outside, Chica suddenly becomes her protector, she is much more aggressive towards Emma, & they both get a little loud yelping & barking (but all in fun--I hope). Chica is cute, & I love complaining about the Spanish language to her--Chica being a chihuahua and all. :)

Comments

I know you are happy to have your little family all back at home together all safe and sound! What an adorable picture of Chica and Emma. :) Love you Amber Do!
Tynel Jarnagin said…
How nice of your hubby to take your kids away, even though you miss them! Not many Dads would do that! I'm glad Emma and Chica have built a special relationship. Emma's have the ability to annoy!! I know, first hand!

Popular Posts