. . . my front porch

My front porch totally summed up the way I have been feeling lately!! So--I had to share. :)

Comments

I love you! You are superwoman in my eyes! If I could do all you do..I would be amazing. :)
SAD! - Who or what did this to your cute house (you?)
the Corpus wind did it :( I haven't taken my frustration out on anything as of yet . . . he-he
Stacey said…
That looks like my porch!! My rocking chairs are usually knocked over, plants on their side!! We live by the lake, and it gets SO windy here too! :(
Family said…
The good news is we can pick up the rabbit and fix the sign. Then go to lunch!! How is next week looking for you??
Family said…
The only day I am really busy is Saturday LOL..
How about a road trip with Mama? or to Mama's and leave KayKay??

Popular Posts