I'm a blog slacker . . .

My Mom & sister say once school starts they can't even get a hold of me on the phone . . . sorry. I'll try to be better. :(

Comments

Stacey said…
I've been dying to hear your take on the Bachelor fiasco!! :)
Ally said…
Seriously!! I thought you disappeared!!
Yes, Stacey, I did my best not to watch final rose take two, but couldn't help myself. :( I think Jason is the sorriest guy EVER!! And who would just take him back after being second choice--with hugs and kisses in less than 30 seconds . . . hello?!? What did you think?
Family said…
Amber you are one busy girl!! But always so willing to help others. Thanks
I'm such a blog slacker too. I haven't blogged since Feb 17th.
Stacey said…
Oh my! I agree that Jason is sorry! I think Molly is too!! If I were second choice, i would have told him to go and kiss a frog!!! At least Melissa will get her time in the spotlight, what do you think of that Jason??? :)

Popular Posts