Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
our fleeting preview of a sooner heaven . . .
Home
Us
Breakfast at the Casa
25 Things
pink panties
Alaska
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 13, 2009
too much?!?
Mom: "
Kayden
, you are only supposed to put a little bit of sugar in your Cheerios!"
Kayden
: (in a sad, pathetic, I'm in trouble voice) "That's surely not a little bit."
Comments
Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com
said…
Looks yummy to me! :)
Marsha McKneely Ault
said…
More sugar for Memaw to get when I come to see you all. :)
Family
said…
Someone is not going to bed tonight.
Josh
said…
All I can say is your dentist bill is going to be HUGE!
Jake & Rachel
said…
oh, that just makes me sick to look at! I love Kayden's response though!
Popular Posts
June 10, 2021
Graduation
April 26, 2009
Amberology
Comments