Happy New Year!!
New Year's Eve was a blast!!! We . . . um . . . slept right through it, but we did have a great excuse . . . we arrived home from Dallas Wednesday evening from the Ault Family Reunion!! :) I come from a big family, so we all try to get together to visit, reminisce, and catch everyone up on what we have been doing. We all met at my sister's home for a fun filled couple of days--thanks Ally & Mike. My brother was the only one who couldn't be there. Since there were seven of us kids, we have multiplied. My parents have 12 grandkids who enjoy being together. I don't think I even heard from my kids the whole time. They kept busy playing, playing, playing, and more playing. :) Here are a few pictures from our week:
Kaykay with her favorite counsins--Ena & Cara!
Jump!!
I got to take pictures of my sister's family!! :) (you can see more of their pictures on my photography blog--www.amberbrightphotography.com) Clay smiled really pretty, so he got to go hunting right after the photo shoot!!! he-he

Comments