I can actually eat them!!!! Woohoo!

We have been trying hard to keep our resolutions (12 days in). UGH!! Kayden & I have been battling colds, so the exercise part has been hard to do, but since Shirley singled me out for the church's 5K, I guess I better get at it--healthy or not. :)

Cami is also helping me keep my resolutions. We have been busy planning her baptism. Since Memaw & Papa are going to come to her baptism, we thought it would be a good idea to have it on Karston's birthday weekend, so Memaw and Papa can be at the baptism and birthday party. I was talking to Cami about having refreshments at her baptism, you know, maybe chocolate chip cookies or something. :) Cami chimed in and said, "Mommy, you could actually eat them since it would be a holiday (Karston's b'day)!!" I love my Cami!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts