Pay it forward--giveaway!!!

Drum roll please!!!!! . . . . . . I recently won the pay it forward giveaway!!! I left a comment on my friend's blog, and after a few weeks, she drew names, and I won!! This giveaway is supposed to stress the importance of reading, thus when you win--you get a copy of one the giver's favorite books. :) I got really lucky because my friend Marcia writes her own books, and I had been meaning to get one of her books anyway. Yeah ME!! So--this is what I got to read: It was an awesome book!! You know how when you read Twilight, you kind of feel like scanning the pages, because there is just a lot of extra stuff in there that's a little boring?! I promise . . . you won't do this with Reasonable Doubt. It is really a good book. And it can be yours . . . (sorry Marcia, but I just don't know any other book that I would recommend more highly than yours). So, comment to this post and at the end of Jan. I'll let my lovely assistant, Cami, draw a name!! And I'm pretty sure Marcia will autograph the winners copy just like she did mine. :)

While you read Reasonable Doubt, I'll be reading . . .


Thank you Marcia for letting me win your giveaway & introducing me to your books!!

Comments

Wow, Amber. You're so nice. Thanks for giving my book away and thanks for recommending it.
Ally said…
I never win anything but I thought I'd comment anyways..Love ya
hoLLy said…
pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me! :)
I will start reading "Reasonable Doubt" tonight! :)
SWS said…
What a cool idea! Count me in...in fact, if/when I have time I'm going to copy you and do the same thing on MY blog (maybe Cami will be MY lovely assistant too!).
Ericka Johnson said…
I hope I win! I was a little sad that I missed out on Marcia's giveaway!
Anonymous said…
Pick me.

Cause when I started to read that book a little bit and then mom took it away from me.

But if I don't win...I will be buying one of her books in the near future. :)

I love you Amber!
Stacey said…
Maybe if I win, I will actually make time to read!! :) I never seem to have time but I love reading!! :) Thanks amber!
I guess I'd better enter, too!! :)
Patty said…
Wow, I didn't know that Marcia was a writer! How fun for you to have a giveaway. I hope I win!!!!
Grammy Staffy said…
I would love to have that book.

Pick me Cami....pick me...pick me.

Happy new year
Tynel Jarnagin said…
I'm glad you won the drawing! I'm going to have to read Marcia's books once I get settled. Would you ship it to MA? I'll pay!
Hey Ladies! I just read REASONABLE DOUBT and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a good feel book if you know what I mean.
:)
Josh and Libby said…
Hey! I want that book too!!

Popular Posts