25 Things All About ME!



I've been tagged a couple times on facebook to do the 25 things about me thing, so I decided to post it here instead. :) For your reading pleasure . . . here it goes . . .1. I love being a Mom. It is all I have ever wanted to be. :) I especially love being able to stay home with them. "You and me! You and me!" I know I am not teaching Kayden correct English, but that is what we say together everyday when we head out to the store, running errands, etc. I love having this time with them, before they head out to the real world . . . kindergarten. :)
2. I love to travel--um . . . St. Kitts . . . different states . . . Germany . . . Belgium (my fav. in Europe).
3. I love my Mom & Dad & glad they'll be coming in a couple of weeks!! :)
4. My favorite color is blue.
5. I love politics, our country &, at times, I get waaaayyyy too involved and stressed out. I'm historian for the Nueces County Republican Women. I love going to the meetings, & visiting with about 100 grandmas!! :) When are MY friends going with me?!?
6. I love Mexican food, and I have not broken my resolution so far this year--I have not gone to a Mexican restaurant--yeehaw!
7. I love visiting with other Moms (whether it be playgroups or at our PTA meetings).
8. I love the beach. My husband might think that one is weird, since I don't really like to swim at the beach (I don't like swimming with other animals). But I just feel calm and peaceful looking out over the water.
9. I like windsurfing, but I don't know if I'll ever upgrade to different board (the beginner board is great for me).
10. I love my husband.
11. I love chocolate chip cookies too--and yes, I haven't broken my resolution with that one either--those McDonald chocolate chip cookies have been yelling my name for over a month!!!!
12. I like to blog.
13. I like to take pictures at weddings. I haven't been to many weddings . . . well . . . until I became a wedding photographer. Weddings are so fun. I laugh with them, cry with them, smile with them, like I've known them for years. It is just neat to be in a place where there is so much happy emotions everywhere--does that make sense?!
14. I've been on the dean's list every semester I've been back in school, even with that B in Spanish--ugh! The best part of that is I get a free t-shirt every semester!! woohoo!
15. I hate the Spanish language.
16. I can't wait to be a teacher--hopefully 2011!!
17. I love jet aircraft. I love going to the air show each year. Blue Angles baby!!
18. For my early childhood class, we are going to the nursery and a birthing room at a local hospital. I can handle the nursery, but the birthing room?!?!! There's a lot of bad memories for me there. :(
19. I am an official bra fitter.
20. My favorite holiday is Christmas, followed by the 4th of July.
21. I am busy. With school, photography, being a Mom, Republican stuff, I don't have much time. I wish for a day, where I can have nothing to do (or pending) and just sit back and watch soap operas all day. And, since I'm wishing, I would have some chocolate chip cookies, M&Ms, and some chips and salsa. I guess you can tell I'm hungry right now.
22. I love going on dates with my husband & love that our babysitter lives on our street!!
23. I hate doing laundry, but no one else in the house can do it for me because it has to be folded and put up exactly how I want it done.
24. I love having people come to my home, hosting parties, etc.
25. I love the Bachelor, American Idol, and other reality shows!! :)
Did you learn anything?! Now, I want to know all about YOU, so you're tagged!

Comments
And we LOVE the Blue Angels too!!! So awesome!!!!