the last day of school . . .

I've spent the last two days up at the school for end of the year parties, picnics, and fun. Karston couldn't stop beaming today---I guess the thought of the end of school got him a little crazy. :) Here are some pics. from this year in Ms. Casady's first grade class:
Camee's teacher has been gone the last few weeks of school because she recently had a baby girl, so for Camee's party we made diaper cakes for Ms. Webster & her new little girl. The kids really enjoyed doing it, and they looked really cute. :)




I enjoyed spending time with my kiddoes at their school---one more semester & I'll be at Camee's school A LOT due to field basing & student teaching. :)
To end the day on a perfect note . . . Karston & Cam headed to the Hooks game with their Dad, in their swim suits of course. :) The best seats in the house. :)

Comments

brandi said…
I've always wanted to swim at a Hooks game! :)

I'm so glad you were able to be so involved in their school. Even if there was some drama at times! You're a great mom and are going to be a great teacher!

Popular Posts