pink panties

Josh & Karston have a good time joking with each other about who is less manly. Karston has always been very much a boy--he hates pink, won't play with Barbies, just doesn't touch anything associated with a girl (I really don't know how this got started). Anyway, Karston was really proud of himself the other day when he handed this note to Dad: Translation: "You wanted pink panties with pink princesses on your panties Daddy!"

Josh & I laughed and laughed about this little note, & Karston had the biggest, I got you, smile on!



Josh does have pink flowers though--that are really, really big and beautiful. Kayden picked this one for her Mom. :)

(I hope you don't mind me stealing your picture Allison. :) ) We enjoyed a relaxing Friday night at the beach again this week. But it was even better because our new friends came with us. Aren't our kids so angelic looking--walking on water and everything?!?!!


Comments

Tara D. said…
This was so hilarious! I got a good laugh out of it (I even had to show my co-worker just now). Kids can be so cute!
hoLLy said…
LOL-too funny! i can't wait to have a boy that wants to prove his manhood:)
Family said…
Karston is all boy!! I love the picture of the kids looks like a great time at the beach.
How on earth did you move that picture? I have so much to learn about this. They do look sweet though don't they?
Tynel Jarnagin said…
Too funny! I love it when kids think they have done the funniest thing ever! Priceless!

Popular Posts