Hoppy Easter!!

Hoppy Easter!!!

Love,

The Bright Family


Here are a few things we did this weekend:

1. dyed some eggs with our friends Dallen & Darren2. went on an Easter egg hunt (inside--it actually was raining in Corpus yesterday)Ready! Set!! Go!3. confetti eggs of course!!4. Mr. & Mrs. Sutton were not safe from the confetti eggs, even though they brought over Easter baskets for all three kids!! :) (It is a tradition for Karston to do the honors and BONK Mr. Sutton on the head.) Cami did the honors for Mrs. Sutton (it just took a couple of BONKS to get the egg to break . . . sorry).



finally the egg breaks!!

5. taking some Easter pictures with our kiddoes! :)





We love our oldest girl!







Daddy getting kisses from his youngest princess!





our Kaykay


our Cami


and handsome Karston!


6. and remembering our Savior on this very special day.

Comments

Family said…
Amber the kids had a great time! Dallen and Darren are all set to come back and play with the kids and eat more candy eggs. Thanks!! I love all the family pictures.
Tynel Jarnagin said…
You have such a beautiful family! I totally forgot about confetti eggs! A S. Texas tradition! I'm glad you had a nice day!
Ericka Johnson said…
You are a good-looking bunch! Glad you had a happy Easter.
What a beautiful family. I still love your dark hair.
Becky said…
I love that top picture of your kids! They are so darling!! I also like your blog background. What site did you get it from??
Memaw misses her Bright family!!

Popular Posts