Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
our fleeting preview of a sooner heaven . . .
Home
Us
Breakfast at the Casa
25 Things
pink panties
Alaska
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
April 26, 2009
13 years ago today . . .
I wore the above dress (thanks Cami for modeling) to marry my hubby!!
Happy Anniversary Josh!
Comments
SWS
said…
Happy Anniversary! I always forget you all are four months ahead of us. Our 13th anniversary is this August!
The Thornton Family
said…
that's cute! I was 11 when you go married! Isn't that crazy!?! I love you sister...
Emma
said…
I remember! - my first time as a bridesmaid! I was so glad to be there, and meet your wonderful family, and the man who stole you away from BYU ;) Happy Anniversary!
Allison Cunningham
said…
WOW! 13 years? But you're only like 20 right? :0) Happy Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a fabulous day.
Gavin and Shawna
said…
Happy 13th...that's a geat accomplishment!! I have no idea where my dress is after all these crazy moves????
Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com
said…
Happy Anniversary!!! I thought about y'all yesterday! :)
Marsha McKneely Ault
said…
Hope you and Josh had a great anniversary. Wish I could have been there with you and Ally Oop. Love, Mama
Popular Posts
June 10, 2021
Graduation
April 26, 2009
Amberology
Comments