Uncle Josh & Memaw come to town!

OK . . . so maybe this is the only picture I got of them when they were here, so I guess it will have to suffice as my only proof (actually it is only Josh, so you'll just have to believe me Memaw was here too).  This is Karston & Josh posing with the Whataburger founder--Harmon Dobson.  :)  Josh definitely knows where to come to get a great hamburger---Corpus where Whataburger was founded.  We went to the two-story Whataburger downtown for the full Whataburger experience.  :)
They were only here for two days, and with our already full schedule, we tried to make the most of their visit.  Josh & my mom were able to come eat lunch with me at my school, meet my first graders, and watch me teach some math.  :)  They ate lunch with Kayden & Cam too.  They also brought me a birthday cake--my favorite, a big chocolate chip cookie. 

I sort of felt guilty having them in my home, and not being able to entertain them more properly . . . but I am so thankful they came, and spent the time with my family and I.  I have the best brother in the whole world.  I admire him so much.  I wish he lived closer . . . .  :(  (but apparently Corpus has a much smaller market--news wise--for Josh to ever come here, but I do hear the beach calling his name)  :)

Comments

Grammy Staffy said…
I love it when family come to visit. I am sure that your brother enjoyed his time with you too. Have a great week.

Popular Posts