sneak peek :)
The kids and I have spent our first few days of vacation in my future classroom. :) The first thing I asked the kids to do when they walked in the room was to take off all the paper on the bulletin boards--I had big plans, but then halfway through redoing my first bulletin board, I wished I hadn't told them to do that. :( Bulletin boards are a lot of work, especially when they are right up next to the ceiling (climbing on desks to reach), and when the bulletin boards have ply-wood behind them instead of cork board (yes, I had to have a staple gun). Anyway, the kids said they enjoyed the 'practice'--unwrapping all those bulletin boards has hopefully gotten them ready for Christmas morning. :)
So, after two days almost all the bulletin boards are done--now I just need a few days to find out what in the world I'll be teaching them in such a nice, inviting classroom. he-he :)
Are you in the moooood for math?!
This is where I will hang all those A papers. :)
(above) Of course this was my favorite one--I like how it turned out. :) I got ideas from the internet, but had to make them work with what I had and with the bulletin boards in my room.
(below) I'm lucky to have a sister with a vinyl letter making machine. Two quotes my classroom could not live without had to be hung. :)
So, after two days almost all the bulletin boards are done--now I just need a few days to find out what in the world I'll be teaching them in such a nice, inviting classroom. he-he :)
Are you in the moooood for math?!
This is where I will hang all those A papers. :)
(above) Of course this was my favorite one--I like how it turned out. :) I got ideas from the internet, but had to make them work with what I had and with the bulletin boards in my room.
(below) I'm lucky to have a sister with a vinyl letter making machine. Two quotes my classroom could not live without had to be hung. :)








Comments
I am sending you and yours wishes for a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Grammy Lura