more Christmas pictures

How many of ya'll actually have the hoof print of one of Santa's reindeer?!?!! 
Kayden had to make sure we left enough cookies and carrots for all of Santa's reindeer and of course Santa himself.  I think those reindeer ate a bite out of every single cookie.

Now Cameron won't have to use my phone to make her 'movies'.  :)
Last year Kayden asked Santa for a Leapster . . . well . . . he didn't come through.  This year she didn't want to talk to the guy because she knew he wouldn't get her what she wanted.  Well . . . he came through for her this year, he might be on the good list now.  :)
And, of course, I had to live out my Cabbage Patch Doll fantasy, and give one to my Kayden.  She had to raise her right hand as she promised to always care for her baby, Christina.  She signed the adoption papers, and Dad signed as a witness.
I can't believe my big girl wanted clothes and jewelry for Christmas . . .  :(  She is growing up way to fast.  She got to play the violin at church today, Stars were Gleaming.  She performed with some of her friends.  It sounded really beautiful.  :)  I love when Christmas falls on a Sunday.  I love hearing/singing all the Christmas songs that remind us of the birth of our Saviour.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts