We got it right this time . . .

Last Friday I got Karston all dressed up as Little Boy Blue---he had freckles on his face, pants rolled up, a horn, and a rope belt. :) He was really cute. Well . . . when I went to pick him up later that afternoon, he didn't have his freckles on anymore. I asked, "Karston, why did you clean off your freckles?" And he informed me, he wasn't supposed to dress up until next Friday. :(

Soooooooo . . . we got it right this Friday. He dressed up as Jack this time from Jack & Jill. :)Also, this past week, Kayden & I were able to attend Karston's awards assembly. He got an award for Art & Honor Roll. :) We are very proud of our now second grader.
Congratulations Karston!!

Comments

Ericka Johnson said…
Oops! Poor Karston! He sure is a cutie.

Popular Posts