what time is it?!?!! summer time!!
OK . . . OK . . . so this will be the last time (for a while) that we will answer that question like that, but hey we did our last summer weekend proud by heading up to Lake McQueeny & hanging out with our good friends, Maria, Chris, Tyler, Nicole, David, & Anna!! :) Their family has a lake house just north east of San Antonio, and we partied it up with them----learning to ski (Cami, Karston, & my first time) and Dad getting to knee board and Kayden (well, all of us) tubing of course. :) We really had a great/relaxing time. Thank you Payne Family!!!! We will have video of our two kiddoes shortly (sorry--I have to charge the video camera battery), but until then enjoy these blurry pictures of Cami & Karston skiing. Good job guys!! Now . . . going to bed early & school in the morning!!!!
(Karston's little skinny legs were so cute---and he always had a big grin across his face---he found his heaven this weekend---Dad, getting a boat soon?!!) :)

(Karston's little skinny legs were so cute---and he always had a big grin across his face---he found his heaven this weekend---Dad, getting a boat soon?!!) :)And a side note, I did try for the first time in my life to ski and they tell me since I'm so old I may actually never be able to get up, but hey, it was a lot of fun trying!!! :) And Mommy----I let go of the rope when I fell, I remembered you telling us how you didn't. :)

Comments