summer days (and summer nights!!)
We have been having a wonderful summer, but it is quickly coming to an end. The kids start back to school on the 24th, I start back on the 26th, so we have been trying to make the most of our last few days of summer time!! :) Here are a few things that have kept us busy:
Yummy donuts!! I do NOT cook these very often (for obvious fat gaining reasons), but on one of the final days before school starts it is a must. :)
They are just canned biscuits fried and coated with powder sugar---easy & yummy! Plus the kids enjoy making the donut holes. :)

We broke out the Halloween costumes, and the kids put on a fashion show for me . . . presenting . . . Adiah the witch & Cami (no surprise) as Harry Potter!

. . . Karston the cowboy.

and . . . Ava as a Hermione (Harry Potter's friend).
Great job guys!!
It is a little on the hot side to put up the tent in the backyard, but that won't stop us from putting a tent up in our living room!!!!
Kayden has the poising thing down. :)
Yummy donuts!! I do NOT cook these very often (for obvious fat gaining reasons), but on one of the final days before school starts it is a must. :)
We broke out the Halloween costumes, and the kids put on a fashion show for me . . . presenting . . . Adiah the witch & Cami (no surprise) as Harry Potter!
. . . Karston the cowboy.
and . . . Ava as a Hermione (Harry Potter's friend).
We went to Bird Island this weekend, so I'll have to 'borrow' those pictures from my friend as soon as she posts them (I forgot my camera). :( Josh is really getting better at his new hobby of windsurfing. He now gives rides on his board to the kids. Although, Cami had a rough time since she was the first one Dad took out on his board. Apparently, Josh kind of fell on her, pushed her into the sea weed, and scraped up her foot, but after all that she was still willing to go out again. :) We, also, got to eat the best Filipino food EVER---and hang out with our friends, the Cunninghams.
I really enjoy the summer time & being able to be just a mom to my three kids (no school), they are so much fun & have such different personalities. I love being with them so much (well, except for the trips to the grocery store--three kids gets a little crazy some times). But, Josh & I are very very lucky!! :) Well, I better go & hang out with the kids in the tent, they have decked it our with all their toys this morning to make it a 'real' home. :) knock, knock is anyone home?!!

Comments