end of summer fun

We felt like getting away, so we headed out on the open . . . open . . . yes, o-p-e-n road to Laredo. Josh was going there on business, so we decided to tag along. :) for three days by the pool . . .






Karston & Cami practiced and perfected their flips into the pool. :)

Cami, also, perfected her hand stand.

We got a few zzzzzzzzzzzzs in our coooooold hotel room (since we weren't paying the electric bill). And then back to the pool . . .

Yes, I love jumping pictures----Cami saying "I LOVE the swimming pool!!!"

Kayden even works up the courage to jump in. Good job Kay!!! :)

If you look close Kayden is holding 'Mommy leaf' and Daddy is holding 'Daddy leaf'. Daddy plays pretend really well. :)

The three amigos at the pool in Laredo.
And then we headed back home to a back to school p-a-r-t-y!!!

with red, blue, green, and brown pudding of course!!! Ava said, "this is cold!!"
Cami painting Ava. Karston decides to paint a pudding face.


No back to school party is complete without banana/peanut butter/blueberry caterpillars!!! :)
Xavier, Hailey & Hannah joined us too!!

Adiah's version of a cat fish. We love our friends!!!! Now one more vacation to go . . . . BEFORE SCHOOL!!!

Comments

Looks like you had a lot of fun in Laredo. Cami's feet are so white compared to her really brown legs. Great handstand. Cool flips. Great back to school party today. I love the catfish. I must have missed that one. Ha
Hey---Amber, did you cut your hair?? You guys always look like you are having a lot of fun!!
Amber Do--I LOVE your haircut. You look amazing! Got home late last night. Will you send me a copy of your Pat. Blessing? Hungry to see you all. Mama
Did you get your haircut???? We don't paint ourselves with pudding in Arkansas....we eat it....must be a Corpus thing!
Wow...Your hair is short...Do you style it like Posh!?! I want to come have summer fun with you!

Popular Posts