in 102 days!!!

"A told B and B told C, meet me at the top of the coconut tree. . . . " in 102 days!!! We bought our tickets and the countdown has begun . . . until we go to St. Kitts again. :) We are very excited. This year though Karston & Cami will be traveling with us. They have been saving their money for a while now, so they can have spending money on our vacation. I can't wait to show them what we saw . . . one year ago!! (Kaykay will be doted on, spoiled, and loved by her two sets of Grandparents while we are gone--she is excited too!)







Comments

hoLLy said…
holy moly, you're going again so soon! i am super jealous! but of course, i am mostly THRILLED for you! how wonderful to be able to share the island you love so much with your children!
Taryn said…
you lucky girl- Everyone needs something to look forward to!
WOW!! How fun! When is 102 days?? THat will definitely be a family vacation to remember.
Family said…
I am so excited for you. Your kids are going to have so much fun. I cant wait to see the pictures!!
Stacy said…
Fun, fun! Can I squeeze myself into your suitcase?

Popular Posts