the bachelor . . . the fraud?!
I know, I know, a post about a stupid reality show, but hey . . . if you know me, you know I succumb to worldly pressure and give into one guilty pleasure--the Bachelor/Bachelorette--but I don't know for how much longer . . . .
It seems that our Jason might have given into reality ratings and not true love or true love plus a royal paycheck . . . who knows for a fact right now . . . but the rumors are certainly growing. It seems he pops the question to one girl (Melissa), she says 'yes', then during these months between that day & now, he hooks up with the dumpee (Molly--he changes his mind), behind Melissa's back. Thus he has to break up with Melissa at the first after the rose ceremony show, and get together with Molly on the next after the rose ceremony show. Do you believe this? And, then the cherry on top is that Jason did this all because ABC wanted him to do it--a more Jerry Springer bachelor with guaranteed higher ratings. Huh?! No, Jason, tell me this isn't true. I know I won't be tuning in to the second after the rose show for sure if this is what happened. Great ABC, ruin my one fun night of the week by having a not happily ever after ending (well, at least for six months)--ugh!! What do ya'll think? Do you believe the rumors?

It seems that our Jason might have given into reality ratings and not true love or true love plus a royal paycheck . . . who knows for a fact right now . . . but the rumors are certainly growing. It seems he pops the question to one girl (Melissa), she says 'yes', then during these months between that day & now, he hooks up with the dumpee (Molly--he changes his mind), behind Melissa's back. Thus he has to break up with Melissa at the first after the rose ceremony show, and get together with Molly on the next after the rose ceremony show. Do you believe this? And, then the cherry on top is that Jason did this all because ABC wanted him to do it--a more Jerry Springer bachelor with guaranteed higher ratings. Huh?! No, Jason, tell me this isn't true. I know I won't be tuning in to the second after the rose show for sure if this is what happened. Great ABC, ruin my one fun night of the week by having a not happily ever after ending (well, at least for six months)--ugh!! What do ya'll think? Do you believe the rumors?


Comments