We want Aunt Abby to come to CORPUS!!!
I was on the phone with Abby begging her to come to Corpus--she said she couldn't, but she wished she could just go to the beach and relax, and I found myself thinking--me too . . . and then I thought . . . I live at the freaking beach. :) So, the kids and I headed to the beach this afternoon. The water was beautiful & the waves were really going at it. The kids had a lot of fun, & me. :) The bottom picture is Karston, Camee, & Kay at the camp they are going to this week called, Kid's College. They are learning to have some fun with math & science. We have gotten two new lava lamps out of the camp, a rocket, some goo, and other fun stuff. This is the first time Kayden has gotten to go to 'school.' The first day she was a little apprehensive, but she is a lot more confident now, even though she says she doesn't like it and does not want to go back. :( I'm thinking I'm going to hear a lot more things like that in the near future. This is definitely good practice for her. :)

Comments