
Summer started for us on Monday, so we began by setting some ground rules. I told
Kayden &
Camee that they couldn't got to their friend's house (in our neighborhood) every day. I didn't want them bugging the parents of their friends (because as you know, we have had issues with a certain neighbor wanting to come over every waking hour of every day), so I told them that they could only ask to play with their friend every other day . . . that is the rule.
Later that afternoon, Cameron was talking to
Kayden about this particular 'rule'.
Kayden told Cameron, "Tomorrow we can't go to
Keli's house, but the next day we can. Then the next day we can't go to
Keli's house, but then the next day we can. But then mommy will forget."
I'm thinking
Kayden is going to be a very interesting teenager. :(
Comments