"I have nothing to do!"

so . . . what can you do when you have nothing to do . . .

1-bake some cup cakes . . . yum!2-invite your friends over (and their dog, you'll find out why next) . . .3-and have a BIRTHDAY PARTY for your dog!! Happy Birthday Chica!! :)

Comments

Grammy Staffy said…
Dear Amber,
My mouth is watering right now. I need one....or two....of those cup cakes. Our sweet doggie is in heaven now but if I lived near you I would crash your doggie birthday party. I would gladly trade a doggie biscuit for one of those cupcakes.

Thanks for your encouragement. I am so glad that you are cheering for me. I feel the support and I really appreciate it. Some days I feel like I will never be "normal" again.... but then maybe I wasn't that "normal" even before the accident????
Hugs, Have a great week. Lura

Popular Posts