what good tastes like . . .


Hailey's Mom watches our Kayden while I am at school, & Kayden & I get to hang with Hailey on the mornings I'm not in school----it has really worked well and has been such a big blessing for us, especially since I view Hailey's Mom as the most perfect person I know. :)
But, every once in a while, I can tell Hailey appreciates coming to our home too. She absolutely LOVES my pancakes . . . this girl can eat three big pancakes in one sitting, and she often says, "I love your pancakes!" O.K. . . . maybe I'm not your average pancake maker---I absolutely love pancakes too, so I have had lots of practice. When I was at BYU, and cooking for myself for the first time, pancakes were a large staple of my diet. :) So as I count my blessings today----I'm just really happy Hailey & Kayden LOVE pancakes, just like me! :) Pass the syrup! YUMMY!!

Comments

Emma said…
I remember your pancakes. You introduced me to self rising flour, and spam. I can honestly say I'd heard of Spam, but never actually saw someone eat it until you became my roomie. Ah, good times, we were still mad you left us after one semester. But I guess Josh was worth it :)
Kira said…
Can I come over one of those mornings too? The pancakes look yummy! (And I agree - Hailey's mom is the most perfect woman I know... She is not too much into Twilight though - so here, I think I finally found one negative feature!)

Popular Posts