Discover Windsurfing!!!

Saturday we were able to attend the discover windsurfing day at Bird Island. :) We had a lot of fun just being together as a family, and finally getting the opportunity to go to our normal summer hang out spot. :) The kids made new friends, swam, rode in the kayak, and . . . hung barbie from the rafters. :(




If you hadn't heard . . . Corpus has gotten a lot of rain lately, so the shore was covered with water--this was a welcome site to our three kiddos---the picnic table, no not a picnic table, a boat of course!! :)
Josh spent the day teaching new windsurfers the skillz needed to be a good windsurfer like our Dad. :) Sorry about the above pictures, I had to take them with my phone---my camera had to stay ready for my 21st wedding last night. :) Congrats Aimee & John! :)

Comments

Josh said…
I like the Barbie abuse - I remember one time Barbie spent a long time in one of our trees in Lufkin.

Popular Posts