who will they be?!
O.K. . . . so I had to bribe them a little to be able to take their pictures today, but it was worth it. :) Words can't really express how you feel about your kids, and the great love you have for them . . . so I won't try. :( I so enjoy being their Mom. It is all I have ever wanted to be. Camee our oldest, is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she has only two years left in elementary school. Camee is good at whatever she tries, windsurfing, violin, gymnastics, soccer, we just have to work on having her stick with things. :) She does look a lot like her Mommy, and I often tell her she is everything I wish I could have been years ago. Karston is growing up right under our noses. He is NO trouble at all. Like tonight at the dinner table, we went around the table saying what was best about our lives---he said, he couldn't answer that question, because there were too many best things! He is a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. He will do whatever you asks, & he is very much loved by his two sisters. Kayden, on the other hand, will be the reason things are not running as smoothly as they could be. She is definitely the baby and a diva. She likes things her way. She makes the silliest faces, most pathetic faces, and happiest faces I think I have ever seen on anyone---adult or child. Josh & I often sit and talk about our kids (as most parents do). We really can't wait to see the people they become!! :)
















Comments