anyone up for making pillows?!!

It seems like Emma is always shedding . . . I can't imagine why?!?!! Maybe it is because she is a German Shepherd in Texas, but we happily did find a brush that works wonders . . . the furminator. It truly works---and we have tried everything in the past---every dog brush known to man & we have even vacuumed her a couple of times . . . so needless to say, we are very happy pet owners today & Emma is a very happy dog. :)Our Emma all cleaned up. :)

Comments

Grammy Staffy said…
WOW... Emma looks great. Our Heidi is a German Shepherd too and is shedding all over the house .... it is awful even though I brush her everyday. I need your furminator. Where can I get one?
If you get a chance hop over to my blog and let me know.
Thanks, Lura
So...did you make the kids pick up all the hair out of the yard? :)
Karston got the honors. :)
brandi said…
Oh wow! That's crazy! What an awesome find.
Ericka Johnson said…
Good to know that works. I'll be picking one up soon. :) The last picture is really funny. I love how she has her leg posed and a big smile on her face. She looks great--and a lot cooler!

Popular Posts