Kayden-isms

Kayden often makes comments that make us laugh . . . and make us truly wonder how her little mind works. :) Here are a few Kayden-isms:

We (Kayden & I) were telling Dad how Kayden had been really nice to the lady checking us out at H-E-B. Kayden had told her she had beautiful hair (like Aunt Abby's). Daddy then told Kayden how nice she had been when Kayden exclaimed, "She still didn't give me a sticker!"

Yesterday, Kayden explained that to be a 'popular' girl, you had to stick your arm up on the back seat of the car. She said if a boy did that, he wouldn't be popular, it meant he had found a woman.

I saw some ants in our home, and I was telling Josh we needed to set some bombs off in our house. Kayden said, "No, that would explode our house!!"

We love our Kayden very much & all the joy & smiles she brings to our home!!! :)

Comments

SWS said…
Holy Cow! She looks just like Josh in that picture.
--Sarah
Kayden said, "Mrs. Sutton is sooo funny!" :)

Popular Posts