Let's just say we LOVE this stuff . . .

and we LOVE it even more when Wal-mart has it for sale at $1.98!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Comments

Family said…
Thats awesome!! For some reason its $1.50 in CA. I am loving it.
Emma said…
Yikes! I forgot how expensive milk was in TX!!! The stores here have it for $1.99 all the time. Then again I never paid for milk in TX because we were on WIC. SOOOO glad we are done with WIC.
Becky said…
The new makeover on the blog looks great!

We love milk too! Sometimes at Kroger they have it on sale for .99 for a gallon. It's only that price because it expires in like 2 days. We drink it pretty fast though, so it doesn't go to waste!
Jake & Rachel said…
WOW! I need to check that out! I haven't seen it that cheap in a long time. Cute new background!
Milk here is 2.98 at wal-mart! It's not fair...I love milk with everything!!!! i miss you sister.

Popular Posts