drum roll . . . I choose . . .

It should have been . . . but, I guess I'll go with . . .
REID!!!!!! (uh huh . . . wear those glasses Reid)*

OK . . . I know I was a Jake fan from the first episode, but since he's gone, I think the twist tonight is that Reid comes back pops the question----tadah . . . . Reid & Jillian forever (or around six months anyway), but I do think Jillian cools things & says, "Not ready to get hitched, but we'll see how things go 'away' from the show." That's my prediction----tonight's the night!!! Wooohoo!! It should be fun. Anyone wanting to watch it with me, come on over at 8:30---I DVR it, so I can have my kids or at least attempt to get my kids in bed before we start watching & so we don't have to watch the zillions of commercials---no interruptions, it's the finale tonight!!!!!! (I know I'll try to get a life after this season . . . maybe.) :)
*Josh has those same exact glasses . . . I wish he wore his more too. :)

Comments

Family said…
I am watching right NOW!! I cant wait to see how it ends!! You already know. I cant believe its 11:04 in Corpus.
I was wrong . . . but Ed was my second choice. :)
Go Ed go Ed. Rock those mankinis! Ok that was the one thing that I wasn't too sure about with Ed but yeah I'm so glad she picked him.

Ok...I need to get a life. =)

Thanks Amber for so many fun Monday nights. I look forward to next season.

Popular Posts