Tippi Toes

Kayden has been taking a dance class during her Mommy's Spanish class (ugh we won't go there). Kayden has, unlike her Mom, really enjoyed her class on Tuesday mornings. :) Kayden is one of the younger ones in the class, yet she follows directions really well. Parents got to accompany their little ones to class this week. Sooooooo, since Mommy had to take her final exam, Daddy and Granny took our Kayden to tippi toes class. Daddy got some really cute pictures of our Kaykay, the dancer!! :)



We love you Kay!

Comments

hoLLy said…
whoa, you JUST posted this and within seconds i'm commenting. i'm good:)

kaykay is just a doll. i love her and i don't even know her! :)
Family said…
Way to go Kay kay!! What a cute little Dancer.
Ericka Johnson said…
Could she be any cuter? I think not! So, what happened with your Spanish final??
Tynel Jarnagin said…
She is so cute! I bet Daddy and Granny were very proud. and I too would like to hear what happened with the Spainish final!
I wish Memaw could have been there to see Miss KayKay dancing!!! Counting down the days until we get to see you all. Love, Memaw
What sweet little tippy toers!! Jen said those 2 little girls were super cute. What a great experience for their age=))

Popular Posts