It'sssss cold!

Karston LOVES cold weather, so when it was snowing (a.k.a. sleeting) this morning as I drove him to school--he was ecstatic!! :) A cold front has moved into town, bringing our temperatures down. It is really starting to feel like Christmas now . . . nights in the 40s and days in the 70s . . . man, I'm glad I live in Texas! :)

This is a button not used to often in our car (well . . . except when Josh's cousin Adam is in the car, on a summer day in Corpus, and we heat up his seat just for kicks). But, I was definitely glad to switch it on today! :)

OK . . . drum roll . . . this is the almost finished project (Josh just got some more lights from one of his friends that he plans on putting up this weekend):

Thank you Dad for making our home look very festive!!

And, if you are wondering . . . two exams down, two to go . . . ugh!!

Comments

Ericka Johnson said…
I'm with Karston--cold weather rocks! Your house looks awesome and yes, the jellyfish is really growing on me. Thanks again for doing our pics. they turned out really well. I sent you a C-mas card, so you will get to see your photography skills in action!
Stacey said…
Amber, your house looks beautiful!!
Tynel Jarnagin said…
Your house is looking quite festive! Sorry your hubby had to take one in the face to get it that way though! Good luck with your two final exams! I'm sure you'll do great!
Your lights look great. We couldn't find our lights. They're packed somewhere, so I just don't think we're going to get them up this year.
Anonymous said…
well my apt.
i posted pictures
if you go scroll down you can see them.

pretty house. i love you :)
SWS said…
Good luck on your last two finals!
-Sarah

Popular Posts