Candidate Visits First Presidency
OK, I know . . . not the candidate you were thinking of. :)
As I was going through my childhood memories last night (my suitcase full of Mrs. Ault's Nursery School worksheets, birthday cards, school awards and report cards), I came across this picture--that I had methodically cut out of the paper when I was eleven years old. :) (yes . . . I've loved politics for a while now) but anyway . . . I thought this was cool--this is President Benson (the Prophet of our church at the time) & then there is the two future prophets--President Hinckley & President Monson--kind of neat, huh?!? I wonder if Obama or McCain visited with our Prophet during this election?!? Didn't they care about the Mormon vote?!! he-he
As I was going through my childhood memories last night (my suitcase full of Mrs. Ault's Nursery School worksheets, birthday cards, school awards and report cards), I came across this picture--that I had methodically cut out of the paper when I was eleven years old. :) (yes . . . I've loved politics for a while now) but anyway . . . I thought this was cool--this is President Benson (the Prophet of our church at the time) & then there is the two future prophets--President Hinckley & President Monson--kind of neat, huh?!? I wonder if Obama or McCain visited with our Prophet during this election?!? Didn't they care about the Mormon vote?!! he-he

I

Comments
And yes, you did fool me :)
btw, you have been boo-ed! see my blog.