Have you ever played . . . city?!?!


Cami and Karston have a wonderful time playing city. You ask, "What does playing city mean?" Well, it is when you take every toy out of your toy box, and place those toys in a very organized manner to create roads, fire stations, homes, drive ways, HEBs (of course), and whatever else your city might need. I love when they are upstairs, with the door shut (because city cannot be played if the hurricane is in the room, hurricane = Kaykay) playing for hours. I love seeing my kids have fun with each other, being creative, and not asking me for something to do! :)
I guess the dinosaur and tiger our fending off the enemy with the machine gun borrowed from G.I. Joe.
The local fire station.

When I came in to take pictures, they said, "Oh no, she's going to put it on the blog." :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love it when my older kids play together like that. At our house, we have Hurricane Ruben who likes to mess it up. When he's napping, it seems they can get more fun playtime in.
SWS said…
So I'm thinking that "the animals" at my house are the country version of city?!
hoLLy said…
me and my siblings played city too! we didn't call it "city" but it was the same thing. we loved to create our own little world!
Ally said…
Bradley played city this morning...he would have had more fun if Karston and Cami were here.:)

Popular Posts