8 Favorites :)

I got tagged by Marcia!!

Here's what to do: Post rules on your blog. Answer the six "8" items. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV
American Idol
The Hills
. . . uuummm . . . I can't think of any other TV shows. We just got rid of our DirecTV, so now we just have rabbit ears. :)

8 Things I did yesterday
Voted!! Woohoo!
went to school
went to the Pumpkin Patch with Karston's class
ate lunch with Cami
hung out with Karston's class all afternoon after the field trip--just for fun--pretending to be a teacher
cooked stir-fry
brushed my teeth
missed Kaykay

8 Things I look forward to
High School Musical Three
Twilight Movie
Cami's birthday
my birthday
the holidays
end of school
picking up Kayden tomorrow
election day

8 Favorite Restaurants
Ponchos
La Playa
Mamacita's (in San Antonio)
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
uuummm . . .

8 Things on my wish list
getting done with school
making A's
uuummmmm . . .
I have about everything I want already in life--life is good.

8 People to tag
Holly
Memaw
Ally
Ginger

Josh
Kelsey
Sarah
Stacey

Comments

Thanks for playing. How funny that we've had rabbit ears for about 2 years now and just barely got DirecTV today. It was actually nice to only have a few channels. I got so much done. Now, I don't know...
Tynel Jarnagin said…
Hanging out with Karston's class pretending to be a teacher??? I love it! You are hilarious!
Family said…
Hey when are you going to High school Musical.. Give me a call
Patty said…
I just got tagged by Nicole. I'm glad to see that you didn't have 8 answers on all of them because I was having a hard time coming up with that many myself. I'm really looking forward to election day also! I'm sure it is going to be a real nail biter!!

Popular Posts