He tells me it. --Cami

From this . . . To this . . .
Our Dad usually travels a lot with his job, but here recently it seems he has been gone MOST of the time. :( We have missed him a bunch, & just wanted to let him know how much we LOVE him!!

This is a little Q&A I took from Jocelyn's blog (thanks!).

1. What is something Dad always says to you? Karston: Go to sleep! Cami: I love you. Mom: Why didn't you answer your phone?
2. What makes Dad happy? K: if I wrestle with him C: our family
3. What makes Dad sad? K: if you hit him or something C: something bad happening to one of his special things M: not being with his three kids, but then he second guesses it when we come to visit him in a small hotel room
4. How does your Dad make you laugh? K: when he tickles me C: when he says funny stuff
5. What was your Dad like as a child? K: he liked Star Wars C: silly M: spoiled, thanks Granny
6. How old is your Dad? K: 80 C: 34 A: I think Cami got that one right.
7. How tall is your Dad? K: (holding his hand high in the air) this tall C: I don't know
8. What is your favorite thing to do with him? K: um . . . get donuts with him (Josh usually never buys donuts, yet this morning out of the blue he took the kids to get some) C: go places with him
9. What does your Dad do when you are not around? K: watch TV C: work
10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for? K: Star Wars C: gymnastics (he is extremely flexible) M: winning Jeopardy
11. What is your Dad really good at? K: fixing stuff C: playing soccer & baseball (well, he did get the most improved soccer player in his college class?!?!) M: making our yard beautiful
12. What is your Dad not really good at? K: making the ladder steady (getting-ready-for-the- hurricane memories, I suppose) C: dancing M: have to agree with Cami
13. What does your Dad do at his job? K: fix cars C: he . . . uh . . . has papers that people wrote on and he goes to that car that they are doing and sees if they're right (pretty close)
14. What is Dad's favorite food? K: chicken (chicken?!?) C: seafood
15. What makes you proud of Dad? K: when he got donuts for me (this morning . . . again) C: when he does good stuff when he works
16. If your Dad were a television character, who would he be? K: Luke Skywalker (glad he's not on the dark side) C: Dr. Phil (well, you have lost a little hair)
17. What do you and your Dad do together? K: wrestle C: we watch movies and play at home
18. How are you and your Dad the same? K: we have the same nose . . . erase that . . . we both like Star Wars C: we both like the same sports
19. How are you and your Dad different? K: we don't have the same skin color (Karston once asked Dad if he was black) C: don't like the same TV shows
20. How do you know your Dad loves you? K: he made me a note before C: he tells me it M: he works hard for his family
We love you Dad!!! And we are glad you are HOME . . . for now anyways!! :)

*I did ask Kaykay if she wanted to participate, but she said, "no, no, noooo!" Sorry. :)

Comments

The Brights have a great daddy!!! We love him too. :)
hoLLy said…
Dr. Phil! thats so funny.
Family said…
I love it. How cute! I am still laughing about one of Karston Answers.
How are you and your Dad different? K: we don't have the same skin color (Karston once asked Dad if he was black. He he he
Kids say the funniest things..
Josh is a great DAD with a great family.
Grammy Staffy said…
Yep...I think that you have a great dad there in the Bright house... but then I am sure that there is a great mom too.

Have a great week
Anonymous said…
that's so cute! :)


I LOVE YOU!
Tynel Jarnagin said…
That's such a cute idea! and I always love to hear kids answers! They are adorable!

Popular Posts